- American Academy of Audiology The American Academy of Audiology is the world’s largest professional organization of, for and by audiologists. The active membership of nearly 7,000 audiologists join together to provide the highest quality of hearing healthcare service to children and adults described by their national slogan “Caring for America’s Hearing.” Check out their web search feature at The American Academy of Audiology Web Search to answer all your hearing questions!
- Better Hearing Institute The Better Hearing Institute (BHI) is a not-for-profit corporation founded in 1973 that educates the public about the neglected problem of hearing loss and what can be done about it.
- American Tinnitus Association The American Tinnitus Association is a nonprofit organization committed to a cure for tinnitus. ATA provides education, advocacy, research, and support for those impacted by tinnitus.
- National Council on Aging Founded in 1950, NCOA is dedicated to improving the health and independence of older persons and increasing their continuing contributions to communities, society, and future generations.
- National Hearing Conservation Association The mission of the NHCA is to prevent hearing loss due to noise and other environmental factors in all sectors of society. Our newly enhanced website is intended to provide information to anyone interested in learning more about hearing loss prevention
Links to Professional Organizations
Links to Product Suppliers
- Rayovac Hearing Aid Batteries Rayovac Proline Advanced premium zinc air hearing aid batteries offer you superior performance. In fact, it is the World’s Longest Lasting Hearing Aid Battery! You can count on Rayovac Proline Advanced batteries to offer you predictable battery life and consistency – battery to battery.
- TV Ears® Doctor Recommended, TV Ears® is a powerful medical device that has helped thousands of people with mild, moderate, or severe hearing loss hear the television clearly without turning up the volume. Enjoy TV at your own volume and eliminate loud TV!
- Westone Westone Laboratories, Inc. is widely recognized as the worldwide leader in the design & manufacturing of custom earmolds for hearing healthcare and other applications. Westone carries thousands of products for hearing care professionals and their patients, including custom earmolds, musician’s ear plugs, surfer’s plugs, swimmer’s plugs, musician’s monitors, and more.
- Other leading hearing aid manufacturers
American Board of Audiology Julie Kelly is Board Certified in Audiology. “What this means for our patients is that I am accountable to a higher standard of accreditation.” – Julie Kelly, Au.D.
Humboldt Crabs Baseball The oldest, continuous, operating, summer, wood bat-baseball team in the country. I am a proud supporter.